Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether
|Density at 20℃ g/cm3||0.9180-0.9240||0.921||GB/T4472|
|Distillation Range ℃||117-125||117.6-118.9||GB/T7534|
|Acid Number ppm||100max||30||HG/T3939|
|PM Content wt%||99.5min||99.94||GB/T9722|
|2-Methoxy-1-propanol Content wt%||0.4max||0.02||GB/T9722|
|Appearance||Colorless and transparent, no mechanical impurities||Visual method|
Product Use Description
Propylene glycol methyl ether is mainly used as an excellent solvent for nitrocellulose, alkyd resin and maleic anhydride-modified phenolic resin, as an additive for jet fuel antifreeze and brake fluid, etc.; mainly as solvent, dispersant and diluent , also used as fuel antifreeze, extractant, etc.
1. Mainly used as solvent, dispersant and diluent, also used as fuel antifreeze, extractant, etc.
2. 1-Methoxy-2-propanol is an intermediate of the herbicide metolachlor.
3. As a solvent, dispersant or diluent, it is used in coatings, inks, printing and dyeing, pesticides, cellulose, acrylates and other industries. It can also be used as fuel antifreeze, cleaning agent, extractant, non-ferrous metal dressing agent, etc. It can also be used as a raw material for organic synthesis.
4. Propylene glycol methyl ether (107-98-2) is mainly used as an excellent solvent for nitrocellulose, alkyd resin and maleic anhydride-modified phenolic resin; as an additive for jet olefin antifreeze and brake fluid; It is used as a solvent for inks, textile dyes, and textile oils; water-based coatings made from it are widely used in the automotive industry.
5. Propylene glycol methyl ether (107-98-2) is widely used in coatings and cleaning agents. Specific applications are as active solvents for water-based coatings; active solvents and coupling agents for solvent-based printing inks; solvents for ballpoint pen and pen inks; coupling agents and solvents for household and industrial cleaners, rust removers, and hard surface cleaners; Solvent for agricultural pesticides; mixed with propylene glycol n-butyl ether for glass cleaner formulations.
6. As solvent; dispersant or diluent for coating; ink; printing and dyeing; pesticide; cellulose; acrylate and other industries. It can also be used as fuel antifreeze; cleaning agent; extraction agent; non-ferrous metal dressing agent, etc. It can also be used as a raw material for organic synthesis.
190kg drum, 80 drums
Store in a cool, dry place with good ventilation, away from places where there is a potential fire hazard. Containers should be connected and grounded to avoid sparks from static electricity. Smoking should be prohibited where this product is stored and used. Use tools and equipment that do not produce sparks. Empty drums containing this product may also be dangerous, as these containers still contain residues (vapor, liquid) of the product, observe all warning signs affixed to drums of this product.
Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are chemical factory in China.
How can I get the samples?
We can provide you free sample for our existing products, the lead time is about 1-2 days.
You just need to pay the sample delivery cost.
Can you provide relevant documents?
Of course. We can provide Commercial Invoice, Bill of loading, COA.
If your markets have any special requirements, just let us know.
Do you accept third party inspection?
What’s your terms of payment?
We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union etc.
Can your company accept the special requirements of your customers?
Of course, we can.