● Citric acid monohydrate is an important organic compound, an acidity regulator and a food additive.
● Appearance: colorless crystal or white crystalline powder
● Chemical formula: C6H10O8
● CAS Number: 77-92-9
● Citric acid monohydrate is mainly used in food and beverage industry as acidulant, flavoring agent, preservative and preservative; in chemical industry, cosmetic industry and washing industry as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent.
● Solubility: Soluble in water, ethanol, ether, insoluble in benzene, slightly soluble in chloroform.