● Sodium carbonate is an inorganic compound, also known as soda ash, which is an important inorganic chemical raw material.
● The chemical formula is: Na2CO3
● Molecular weight: 105.99
● CAS Number: 497-19-8
● Appearance: White crystalline powder with water absorption
● Solubility: Sodium carbonate is easily soluble in water and glycerol
● Application: Used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glaze. It is also widely used in daily washing, acid neutralization and food processing.