|ethyl acetate % min||99.7||99.5||99|
|Alcohol % max||0.1||0.2||0.5|
|water % max||0.05||0.1|
|CH, COOH % max||0.004||0.005|
|Evaporation residue % max||0.001||0.005|
|Smell||no peculiar smell; no residual odor|
1.Ethyl acetate is one of the most widely used fatty acid esters. It is a fast-drying solvent with excellent dissolving ability and it is an excellent industrial solvent.
2.It can also be used as eluent for column chromatography.
3.It is an important organic chemical raw material and industrial solvent.
4.It can be used as a cleaning agent in the textile industry
Product Use Description
Ethyl acetate is an important organic chemical raw material and industrial solvent.
1.It is allowed to be used as edible spices. It can be used in a small amount in magnolia, ylang-ylang, sweet-scented osmanthus, Florida Water, fruity fragrance and other fragrances as top notes to enhance fresh fruity fragrance, especially in perfume fragrances, with a ripening effect.
As a food spice,it is suitable for edible flavors such as cherries, peaches, apricots, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, pears, pineapples, lemons, melons, etc. Liquor flavors such as brandy, whiskey, rum, rice wine, white wine, etc. are also used.
2. Ethyl acetate is one of the most widely used fatty acid esters. It is a fast-drying solvent with excellent solubility. It is an excellent industrial solvent and can also be used as an eluent for column chromatography. It can be used for nitrocellulose, ethyl fiber, chlorinated rubber and vinyl resin, cellulose acetate, cellulose butyl acetate and synthetic rubber. It can also be used for liquid nitrocellulose ink for copiers. It can be used as a solvent for adhesives and a thinner for spray paint. Ethyl acetate is an efficient solvent for many types of resins, and is widely used in the production of inks and artificial leather. Used as analytical reagents, chromatographic analysis standard materials and solvents.
3. It can be used as a cleaning agent in the textile industry, as a fragrance extractant for special modified alcohols in the food industry, and also as an extractant for pharmaceutical processes and organic acids. Ethyl acetate is also a raw material for the manufacture of dyes, drugs and perfumes.
3. Verification of bismuth, gold, iron, mercury, oxidants and platinum.
4. Used as a standard substance for calibrating thermometers when separating sugars.
5. Biochemical research, protein sequence analysis.
6. Environmental protection and pesticide residue analysis .
FOR 20GP CONTAINER, USUALLY 80 DRUMS/FCL
FOR 40GP CONTAINER, USUALLY 132 DRUMS/FCL
Are you a trade company or factory?
We are a trade company and we have our own factory.
How do you control the quality?
We control our qualiy by the factory testing department. We also can do BV, SGS or any other Third-party testing.
How long time you will make shipment?
We can make the shipping within 7 day after confirm the order.
What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your
markets have any special requirements, let us know.