Factory supply best price colorless transparent liquid isopropanol
|Isopropyl Alcohol %||≥99.5||99.9|
|Appearance||Colorless clear liquid||Colorless clear liquid|
|The content of a single volatile impurity w/%||≤0.1||0.06|
|Residue on evaporation(mg/100mL)||≤2||1.2|
|Pb (mg/kg)||≤0.2||0. 5|
Product Use Description
Isopropanol is mainly used in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, plastics, fragrances, coatings, etc.
1. It has a wide range of uses as organic raw materials and solvents. As a chemical raw material, it can produce acetone, hydrogen peroxide, methyl isobutyl ketone, diisobutyl ketone, isopropylamine, isopropyl ether, isopropyl chloride, as well as fatty acid isopropyl ester and chlorinated fatty acid isopropyl ester Wait. In fine chemicals, it can be used to produce isopropyl nitrate, isopropyl xanthate, triisopropyl phosphite, aluminum isopropoxide, medicines and pesticides, etc. It can also be used to produce diisopropyl acetone, isopropyl acetate and Thymol and gasoline additives.
2. As a solvent, it is a relatively cheap solvent in industry. It has a wide range of uses and can be freely mixed with water. It has a stronger solubility for lipophilic substances than ethanol. It can be used as nitrocellulose, rubber, coatings, shellac, alkaloids, etc. Solvent. It can be used to produce coatings, inks, extractants, aerosols, etc. It can also be used as antifreeze, cleaning agent, additive for blending gasoline, dispersant for pigment production, fixing agent for printing and dyeing industry, antifogging agent for glass and transparent plastics, etc. Used as a diluent for adhesives, antifreeze, dehydrating agent, etc.
3. As a chromatographic analysis standard for the determination of barium, calcium, copper, magnesium, nickel, potassium, sodium, strontium, nitrous acid, cobalt, etc.
4. Used as a defoamer for water-based fracturing fluids in oil wells. Air forms an explosive mixture, which can cause combustion and explosion when exposed to open flames and high heat, and can react strongly with oxidants.
5. In the electronics industry, it can be used as a cleaning and degreasing agent. In the oil industry, the extractant of cottonseed oil can also be used for the degreasing of animal-derived tissue membranes.
Are you a trade company or factory?
We are a trade company and we have our own factory.
We control our qualiy by the factory testing department. We also can do BV, SGS or any other Third-party testing.
T/T or L/C.
Organic acid,Alcohol,Ester,Metal ingot
Usually is Qingdao or Tianjin (Chinese main ports)