|Appearance||Transparent liquid,no suspended impurities||Qualified|
|Methylene Chloride %≥||99.95||99.9||99.8||99.99|
|Acidity (as hydrochloric acid)%≤
Product Use Description
1) Used as a solvent in paint strippers and removers°reaser.
2) Used as a process solvent in the manufacture of drugs, pharmaceuticals, and finishing solvent.
3) Used as film coating; as a metal cleaning.
4) Used as agent in urethane foam blowing.
5) Used as propellant in aerosols, such as paints, automotive products, and insect sprays.
6) Used as an extraction solvent for spice oleoresins.
7) Used as parting agent, detergent.
Handling and Storage Precautions
Handling Precautions: Avoid generating droplets when handling, and wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Avoid letting released vapors and mist droplets enter the air in the work area. Work in a well-ventilated area and use the minimum dosage. Emergency response equipment must be readily available for fire fighting and spill handling. Hazardous residues may remain in empty storage containers. Do not operate this product near welding, flames or hot surfaces.
Storage Precautions: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place without direct sunlight. Store away from heat, flame and incompatible materials, such as strong oxidants, strong acids, and nitric acid. Store in an appropriate labeled container. Unused containers and empty buckets should be tightly covered. Avoid container damage and regularly inspect storage drums for defects such as breakage or spillage. Containers are galvanized or lined with Phenolic synthetic resin to reduce the possibility of methylene chloride decomposition. Limited storage. Post warning signs where appropriate. The storage area should be separated from the densely populated work area, and personnel access to the area should be restricted. Use plastic hoses that are regulated for substances to unload poisons. Substances may accumulate static electricity and may burn. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place without direct sunlight.
|Package||Quantity/20'GP without pallets|
|270KGS Steel Drum||80 Drums, 21.6MTS/20'FCL|
1) Can we print our logo on the product ?
Of course, we can do it. Just send us your logo design.
2) Do you accept small orders ?
The MOQ is one 20`container.Because Maleic anhydride is a dangerous chemical it cannot be shipped in LCL,If you only want a few tons, you also need to bear the sea freight of the whole container,so buying a whole container is more appropriate.
3) How about the price? Can you make it cheaper ?
We always take the customer’s benefit as the top priority. Price is negotiable under different conditions, we are assuring you to get the most competitive price.
4) Do you offer free samples ?
5) Are you able to deliver on time?
Of course!we specialised in this line for many years,many customer make a deal with me because we can deliver the goods on time and keep the goods top quality!
6) What are your payment terms ?
We usually accept T/T, Western Union, L/C.