Supply glycerin for food and industrial Refine Glycerol 80% 99.5%
|Melting Point||20 °C|
|Boiling Point||290.0±0.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Flash Point||160.0±0.0 °C|
|Vapour density||3.1 (vs air)|
|Vapour Pressure||0.0±1.3 mmHg at 25 °C|
|Water Solubility||>500 g/L (20 °C)|
Product Use Description
Glycerol is suitable for the analysis of aqueous solutions, solvents, gas meters, hydraulic cushioning fluids, softeners, nutrients for antibiotic fermentation, desiccants, lubricants, pharmaceutical industry, cosmetic preparation, organic synthesis, and plasticizers.
1. Used to make nitroglycerin, alkyd resin and epoxy resin.
2. In medicine, it is used to prepare various preparations, solvents, hygroscopic agents, antifreeze and sweeteners, and to prepare external ointments or suppositories.
3. In the coating industry, it is used to prepare various alkyd resins, polyester resins, glycidyl ethers and epoxy resins.
4. Used in the textile and printing and dyeing industries to prepare lubricants, moisture absorbents, fabric anti-shrinkage treatment agents, diffusing agents and penetrants.
5. Used as sweetener, moisture absorbent and solvent of tobacco agent in food industry.
6. It is widely used in papermaking, cosmetics, tanning, photography, printing, metal processing, electrical materials and rubber industries.
7. It is also used as fuel for automobiles and airplanes, as well as antifreeze in oil fields.
8. Glycerin can be used as a plasticizer in the new ceramic industry.
1. The food industry can remove bitterness and astringency in juice, fruit vinegar and other beverages, jerky, sausage, bacon industry, fruit wine industry, and achieve the effect of color preservation, freshness, weight gain, and extend the shelf life.
2. In the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used to stabilize blood sugar, insulin and energy acid.
Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
We are factory.
How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 7-10 working days after payment.
Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
What is your terms of payment ?
TT,LC,DA,DP or as customer's requirement.